Wednesday, December 2, 2020


 What is the topic?

Heart dissection, we have been learning about this for the past 3-4 weeks and I have learned lots about the heart including the way it pumps and where the blood goes. 

This is a lung but there is a heart next to it and it is quite small. The right side of your heart receives oxygen-poor blood(blood that has not much to no oxygen in it) from your veins and pumps it to your lungs, It then picks up oxygen and gets rid of the carbon dioxide. The heart is quite a hard and complex system to explain. 


It was really fun dissecting the heart and playing with it, although… It was a little smelly but nonetheless it was awesome. I had fun cutting it in the right places to the point where it flopped around like jelly.


I'm looking forward to doing plenty more experiments and just learning about our world in general. Science can be boring at times but also really fun it really depends on my mood. Next year I think we should do some more dissecting because it was awesome.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheldon, this is a really cool post. I like how you have posted facts about the heart.I also like how you have put what you liked and what you are looking forward I am also looking forward to dissecting other organs too.

    ReplyDelete